SeisLab vision is to:
- Provide research students with the necessary skills to succeed in both the academic and private sectors.
- Develop novel techniques for understanding geological basins using 2D and 3D subsurface reflection datasets.
- Present novel insights into deformational and depositional processes occurring in sedimentary basins.
- Expand knowledge of the potential of seismic interpretation and visualization for both research and education.
- Lead regional and global academic research in seismic interpretation, visualization and modeling.